What events qualify for a refund?
Refunds will only be granted in the following cases:
- Refund requests must be made within 24 hours of the initial purchase, anything outside of this will be not be accepted.
- If you have made a double/multiple purchase/s please open a ticket and attach both of your receipts and a screen shot of your bank statement showing the two payments you received after the purchase. We will refund the second purchase within 48 hours. You will see the refund reflect on your bank statement within three business days
- If an advertised Tournament was cancelled inside your Tennis Channel Plus package or if a large number of video on-demand replays were removed by the Tennis Channel.
- More than 80% of a Tennis Channel Plus listed live tournament had streaming issues (no sound, or poor sound & video quality). * May be affected by different factors, please contact our support team to confirm if there is a known issue.
- Change of mind. * Refund requests must be made within 24 hours of the initial purchase, anything outside of this will be not be accepted.
For purchases made through iTunes, Google Play, Roku, and Amazon, please reach out to your respective biller.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to our customer friendly support team.