When you encounter any issues on your Tennis Channel app using your Apple TV, you can perform the following actions to resolve them:
To remove the Channels from your Apple TV:
1. Select the app you want to delete, then press and hold the clickpad center (Siri Remote 2nd generation or later) or touch surface (Siri Remote 1st generation) until the app starts to jiggle.
2. Press the Play/Pause button for more options, then choose Delete.
Deleting an app also deletes its data. You can download any app again that you’ve purchased on the App Store, free of charge, but the data may not be restored.
To download apps on your Apple TV:
1. Open the App Store app.
2. Browse or search for the app that you want to download.
3. Select the price or Get button. If you see the Open button instead of a price or the Get button, the app is already downloaded.
By default, Apple TV automatically sets the screen resolution to match the capability of the connected display. We recently made some changes with the resolution of the video contents. I highly suggest for you to reduce the resolution on your TV Settings.
To do that, please follow the below steps:
1. On the Apple TV navigate to Settings -> Audio and Video -> TV Resolution.
2. Select the desired screen resolution from the listed options. Once it worked, you can adjust the TV resolution settings again back to the way it was. Please note that this troubleshooting worked for other viewers who had the same issue.
Apple has already prepared step-by-step guides for these recommendations that proved to resolve most app issues. You can view them by visiting Apple's troubleshooting page here.