When you encounter issues on your Tennis Channel app, you can perform the following actions to resolve them:
Let's uninstall the app from your Firestick by following the steps below:
- Select Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Select Manage All Installed Applications.
- Select the app you want to uninstall, and then Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Download Apps on Your Fire TV by following these instructions:
- Search for the app by going to Find on the main menu.
- You can also use the Alexa or microphone button on your remote.
- Select the app that you want to download.
- To download the app, select Get or the Shopping Cart icon.
Note: You may need to verify your Amazon account when making Appstore purchases.
Over time, FireStick apps accumulate cached data that can slow down the device. By clearing the cache, you
free up storage space, which can improve performance and speed. To clear the cache in the app, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings on your Fire TV.
2. Select Applications from the Settings menu.
3. In Manage Installed Applications, select the app you are having trouble with.
4. Select Clear Cache, and then Clear Data.
These recommendations proved to resolve most app issues.
You can also visit their website for more troubleshooting guidelines.