Troubleshooting Streaming Issues on your Roku device
When you encounter video and audio issues on your Roku Tennis Channel channel, you can perform the following actions to resolve them:
- Isolate the issue and play a different channel if you are getting the same video or audio issue.
- Verify that the proper account with the subscription is signed in and linked to the channel.
- Remove the channel, restart your Roku device, and reinstall the channel.
- Do a system restart.
Roku has already prepared step-by-step guides for these recommendations that proved to resolve most app issues. It is recommended that they are followed in order. You can view them by visiting Roku's troubleshooting article here.
If you have gone through all steps and the problem occurs, please feel free to submit a request to our friendly Support Team with the following information. We will be happy to help!
- Specific Roku model
- Roku firmware version
- Error message (if applicable)
- Screenshot of the error message or issue
- Confirmation if access Tennis Channel Plus or Tennis Channel cable