When you encounter any issues on your Tennis Channel app using your Android phones, you can perform the following actions to resolve them:
Delete apps that you installed:
1. Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
2. At the top right, tap the Profile icon.
3. Tap Manage apps & devices and then Manage.
4. Select the name of the app you want to delete.
5. Tap Uninstall.
Tip: If you delete or disable an app, you can add it back to your phone. If you bought an app, you can reinstall it without buying it again.
Important: Some of these steps work only on Android 13 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on:
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store Google Play.
2. On the right, tap the profile icon.
3. Tap Manage apps & device and then Manage.
4. Select the apps you want to install or turn on.
- If you can't find the app, at the top, tap Installed and then Not installed.
5. Tap Install or Enable.
To optimize the app performance, it is important to clear the cache app and get the latest version. To do this, please check and follow the steps on this link -Manage unused apps
Google has already prepared step-by-step guides for these recommendations that proved to resolve most app issues. You can view them by visiting Google's troubleshooting page here.