To cancel the subscription billed via Google Play using Android devices, you may need to do the following:
1. Open the Play Store app on your phone or tablet.
2. Tap the Menu button (three horizontal lines), in the top-left corner of the interface.
3. Tap on the “Subscriptions” option found halfway down the list.
4. Find the relevant subscription in your list, and then tap Cancel.
* NOTE: Your membership or subscription might renew if you don't cancel your membership or subscription more than 24 hours before your renewal date.
If you have difficulties canceling your subscription, please reach out to Google for further assistance, 855-836-3987. Or you may visit this Google Play page here.