Canceling subscriptions billed via Google Play (Android Tablet, Phone)
To cancel the subscription billed via Google Play using Android devices, you may need to do the following:
1. Open the Play Store app on your phone or tablet.
2. Tap the Menu button (three horizontal lines), in the top-left corner of the interface.
3. Tap on the “Subscriptions” option found halfway down the list.
4. Find the relevant subscription in your list, and then tap Cancel.
* NOTE: Your membership or subscription might renew if you don't cancel your membership or subscription more than 24 hours before your renewal date.