To cancel the subscription billed via iTunes using a Computer, you may need to do the following:
- Open iTunes and sign in with your Apple ID.
- From the menu bar along the top, choose Account > View My Account.
- Enter your password and choose View Account.
- On the Account Information page, scroll down to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, choose Manage.
- Choose your subscription. If you don't see your subscription, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID.
- Choose Cancel Subscription or turn off Automatic Renewal.
* NOTE: Your membership or subscription might renew if you don't cancel your membership or subscription more than 24 hours before your renewal date.
If you need further assistance with your Apple purchases, we recommend talking to an Apple representative, 800-692-7753. You may also check this Apple FAQ page here as your guide.