To cancel the subscription billed via iTunes using iOS devices, you may need to do the following:
- Open Settings, and then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top.
- Tap View Apple ID and sign in if prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Find and tap the subscription you would like to cancel. If you do not see one, check if you signed in with the correct Apple ID.
- Choose Cancel Subscription or turn off Automatic Renewal.
* NOTE: Your membership or subscription might renew if you don't cancel your membership or subscription more than 24 hours before your renewal date.
If you need further assistance with your Apple purchases, we recommend talking to an Apple representative, 800-692-7753. You may also check this Apple FAQ page here as your guide.