Accessing Tennis Channel using Roku? Here's how:
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store.
3. Go to the Channel Store, select the Tennis Channel app.
4. Select +Add channel and confirm the selection when prompted.
5. Once in, you can key in your activation code provided by a participating cable provider if you have the regular Tennis Channel on your cable TV package.
6. If you have the online Tennis Channel Plus subscription-only service, this does not require cable, simply choose a match that is labeled “PLUS”.
7. If you do not have the Tennis Channel app yet, click here for steps on how to add it to your Roku.